Friday, December 09, 2005

Semester Finished

Today was the last day of the fall semester, and I turned my portfolio in at 3:30PM. It feels great to be finished after so much hard work. Tonight we are having a America vs. Japan bowling game followed by a night at the reggae bar. Games, friends, and good music sound pretty fun to me. For the next two weeks I will be going to the elderly home, Kyudo, buying christmas presents, and try to do some hiking and onsening. But most of all not focus on my computer for hours on end. Yahoo!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kayle,
I'm glad to hear that you done this semester. Congratulation!

We had a great time with you.
I hope we can see you someday.

Maggie

12:27 AM  
Blogger appypink said...

Mou sugu uchi he kaeru hazu ne! nihon ni mada sundeiru hi ni enjoy yourself ;)

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home