Sunday, September 14, 2008

One week before I return to India

It has been 1.5 years since I posted anything here, and I am now an apprentice to Tibetan Doctor, Jampa Yonten. I am returning to Bangalore on the 23rd of September to continue my study. Now I am in Westhampton Beach on Long Island visiting my grandparents. It is cloudy and wet, not exactly beach going weather. My mom and I are sleeping in the same room, and she said that last night I was speaking spanish and grinding my teeth, none of which I remember. Funny that I was speaking espanol though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

perhaps you might be channeling some of large waves of excitment that I am being hit by as I immerse myself in Espanol?

Have fun matey, can't wait to see you again.

6:38 PM  
Blogger nooneimportant said...

Enjoyed reading about some of your early experiences with Dr. Yonten. Would like to read more, but I understand if you choose not to write. Great to meet you and hope to see you sometime in the not to distant future.
Your friend in dharma,
Leesa

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home